Geeks On The Way was incorporated on Oct.1/2001 has grown from answering phone calls in a coffee shop with a cell phone and a laptop, to a technically sophisticated call centre with highly trained technicians able to be dispatched usually for same day service.
Since the first year, staff has swelled to 75 in thirty one locations with 39,000 unique customers serviced and over 100,000 service calls made.
Incorporated October 1, 2001
- Calgary office opened November 2002
- Vancouver service started December 2003
- Edmonton service started April 2005
- A new remote support service was officially launched on June 1, 2005, to cater to the calls from the USA looking for technical support as well as to provide our business customers with a Help Desk Solution.
- Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, Red Deer and Kelowna service started in 2006
- 2008 was a very busy year. Service started in Brampton, Mississauga, Halifax, Victoria, Regina, Prince George, Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg, Denver, Etobicoke, Kamloops, Markham, Richmond Hill, Nanaimo, North York, Ottawa and Scarborough.
- USA service was expanded in early 2009 with service commencing in Alburquerque, Akron, Colorado Springs, Concord, Grand Rapids, New Haven, and Toledo.
- Also expanded service to Saskatoon in early 2009.
Geeks On The Way made the Profit Hot 50 for Canada as compiled by Profit Magazine and the 25 Fastest Growing Alberta Companies determined by Alberta Venture Magazine in 2005.